Life Loyal Sig - Contest Details
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Overview: This Sigma Chi LIFE LOYAL Spring 2015 Campaign Register-To-Win Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Sigma Chi Fraternity. The Sweepstakes begins on 2015-5-12and ends on 2015-6-1(the "Sweepstakes Period").
1. How To Enter: Between the dates of May 12, 2015 and June 1, 2015, anyone who becomes a member of LIFE LOYAL Sigma Chi by filling out the LIFE LOYAL membership form from the spring 2015 email campaign and submits it with valid payment plan information is automatically entered to win.
Purchase is necessary to enter or win. All online entries must be received by June 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Limit one (1) entry per participant.
Sigma Chi reserves the right to verify that the Winner is qualified and entitled to receive a prize. The Winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release or his/her prize will be forfeited. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner's name, likeness, biographical information, photographs and any statements or remarks made about winning the prize or participating in the Sweepstakes for advertising and promotional purpose without additional compensation.
2. Drawing: The random prize drawing will be held at Sigma Chi International Fraternity Headquarters, located at 1714 Hinman Ave. Evanston, IL 60201, on or about June 3, 2015. A Sigma Chi staff member will be present to conduct the prize drawing. Participants need not be present to win. The Winner will be notified either by phone, email or by USPS mail within five (5) days of the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. Prize: One (1) random winner will receive a Sigma Chi flag Logo PutterTM. The total aggregate retail value of all prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes is approximately $75.00. The prize is not redeemable for cash. The winner should allow 2 to 4 weeks from notification for receipt of prize. All prizes are non-transferable. In the event the Winner cannot be reached to confirm shipping information, the prize shall be forfeited. Sigma Chi reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equal or greater value. The failure to accept a prize within 5 days after the Sweepstakes shall result in a forfeiture of all prizes awarded hereunder.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all members of Sigma Chi (except those deemed ineligible by the parameters set forth below), legal residents of the continental USA, Alaska and Hawaii (except residents of RI and where prohibited by law), 18 years or older. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sigma Chi, advertising/sales promotion agencies, and the immediate families of each are not eligible. Immediate family is defined as parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, spouse and those in spouse-like relationships, in-laws and those in step and half relations. Entry materials become the property of Sigma Chi and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sigma Chi is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or illegible entry forms or unsuccessful attempts to notify the winners. Limit of one (1) entry per participant. Any duplicate entry received will be disqualified automatically. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the entrant will be considered the person whose name is on the mailed entry, or the person for whom the LIFE LOYAL membership was purchased. The Winner will be required to show proof of eligibility.
5. Conditions: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Income and other taxes (if any) are the responsibility of the winner. Sigma Chi is not responsible for any expenses incurred by participants in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry form, each participant agrees to be bound by these sweepstakes' rules, and the decisions of Sigma Chi are final. Each participant agrees to release and hold Sigma Chi, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and its subsidiaries, parent companies or other affiliated companies harmless from any and all damages, losses, claims and/or liabilities arising out of his/her participation in the sweepstakes or resulting from accepting or claiming of any prize awarded hereunder. The Sweepstakes may be terminated at Sigma Chi's sole discretion. Sigma Chi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sigma Chi’s reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sigma Chi reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sigma Chi reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sigma Chi’s website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sigma Chi reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sigma Chi, its affiliates, parent and subsidiaries, are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any web site or service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from Sigma Chi’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sigma Chi or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to such web site by a hypertext link.
6. Winner: To obtain the names of the prize winners visit the website or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sigma Chi "SPRING 2015 LIFE LOYAL PROMO" Winners List, 1714 Hinman Ave. Evanston, IL 60201.
8. Contact Information: Andrew Jung, Sigma Chi Fraternity, 1714 Hinman Ave. Evanston, IL 60201, (847) 869-3655.